Milford Personal Injury Lawyers Offer Powerful Representation for Your Injury Case
At Rhoades & Morrow, we know too well that an accident can change your life forever, and the lives of your loved ones as well. You must still pay the bills, but you may lose income while you recover. You may also have extraordinary expenses to deal with on top of those lost wages. If you have suffered a life-altering injury because of another person’s negligence, you deserve to be compensated for your losses. Even so, your case is not exactly like anyone else’s, and it will require a focused, custom approach to recover the full amount of compensation to which you are entitled.
You may be able to recover compensation for the following:
- Medical expenses – This may include initial care, ongoing treatment, therapy, rehabilitation, medication, medical equipment, home nursing care, transportation to and from treatment, and more.
- Lost wages – You may be entitled to compensation for wages lost while you are out of work recovering from an injury.
- Pain and suffering – We will work to obtain financial compensation that may help you to maintain the lifestyle you deserve.
- Future expenses – We know that you may need ongoing care into the future, or that you may not be able to return to work in the same capacity as you did before your accident. We consider not only the financial needs you have now, but what you will need in the future so that you can remain financially secure.
No matter what kind of an accident or injury you have suffered, we have the broad wealth of knowledge that is needed to advocate for you, protect your rights, and recover the financial compensation you need and deserve. We have successfully represented a wide range of all types of cases, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents – If you were injured in any kind of a motor vehicle accident – including car accident, truck accident, bus accident, or motorcycle crash – we will work to recover the financial compensation you deserve.
- Catastrophic injuries – These include eye injuries, bone fractures, spinal cord injuries, severe burns, organ damage, neck injuries, back injuries, paralysis and more. We are prepared the work to win enough to cover the exorbitant expenses and suffering you may face.
- Nursing home abuse and neglect – When a loved one suffers at the hands of caregivers, it can be a devastating experience. We will be there to right the wrongs and win the reparation your loved one deserves.
- Dangerous or defective products – These may include toys, prescribed drugs, vehicles, and much more.
- Slip and fall accidents – Property owners who fail to keep their property free of foreseeable hazards may be held accountable through a premises liability
- Work injuries – If you have been injured on the job, or were diagnosed with an occupational illness, we will help ensure you receive the maximum Workers’ Compensation benefits available to you.
- Wrongful death – When someone causes the death of a loved one, your life will never be the same. We recognize this, and it is why we work so hard to see that as much justice as possible is won.
Milford Personal Injury Lawyers at Rhoades & Morrow Provide Skilled Representation for Injured Individuals
Our reputation is built on a foundation of personal service, respect for our clients and their needs, integrity, and success resulting in millions of dollars for injured victims. Call us now at 302-422-6705 or contact us online to arrange a free consultation with a seasoned Milford personal injury lawyer. Rhoades & Morrow handles personal injury and work injury cases throughout Delaware, including Wilmington, Hockessin, Newark, Glasgow, Bear, Middletown, Smyrna, Dover, Milford, Lewes, Georgetown, and Seaford, as well communities in New Castle County, Kent County, and Sussex County.