Wilmington Personal Injury Lawyers Fight for Accident Victims Throughout Delaware
When you are injured in an accident, your life can change dramatically in the blink of an eye. Just as your life is not identical to anyone else’s, neither is your injury. That is why our legal team creates a personal, unique approach to your personal injury case that covers every aspect efficiently and effectively. We will build and refine your case with the distinctive details of your accident and your injury to achieve the best possible outcome for you and your family. We have recovered millions in compensation for clients throughout Delaware.
When you choose Rhoades and Morrow, your case is supported by a foundation of decades of experience. We not only advocate for you and protect your rights now, we consider the needs you will have in the future. We know that you must continue living your life and supporting your family, and there are expenses that are not going to go away just because you have been injured. We can help you recover the financial compensation you will need, including:
- Medical care
- Lost wages
- Pain and suffering
- Property damage
- Therapy and rehabilitation
- Medical equipment
- Transportation to and from treatment
Types of Cases We Handle
We have the background, knowledge, and insight to represent you and protect your rights, no matter what type of accident or injury you have suffered. Whether you were injured in a car accident, a slip and fall, an assault, or any other kind of injury, we bring the resources you need to successfully represent your case. We have experience handling all types of injuries, including – but not limited to – the following:
- Catastrophic Injuries – Spinal cord injuries, severe burns, organ damage, eye injuries, multiple bone fractures, neck injuries, back injuries, paralysis, accidental amputations – all of these injuries may come with exorbitant medical costs and a long road to recovery. Some may result in permanent disability.
- Defective or Dangerous Products – Vehicles, work equipment, toys, prescribed drugs, medical devices and more can all be defective or dangerous.
- Medical Malpractice – Doctors and hospital staff have a responsibility to maintain a reasonable standard of care towards patients. When they fail in that duty, we hold them accountable.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents – Any type of motor vehicle accident – including car accidents, bus accidents, and motorcycle crashes – can cause injuries and suffering. We will advocate for your financial recovery.
- Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect – Trusting your loved one’s care to a care facility can be a worrisome thing. When your loved one is injured by those you trusted, it can be traumatic. Our qualified legal team will thoroughly investigate your claims to determine who is responsible for the harm your loved one has suffered.
- Premises Liability Claims – Property owners have a duty to keep their premises safe and free of foreseeable hazards. Visitors who are injured in a slip and fall accident caused by negligence, or have become a victim of crime due to inadequate security on the premises may be entitled to compensation.
- Truck Accidents – After working long hours on the road, truck drivers often have a higher propensity for causing accidents. Truck accidents can have a grave impact on victims.
- Workers’ Compensation – Millions of Americans are injured on the job every year. When you have been hurt in a workplace accident or diagnosed with an occupational illness, our Wilmington Workers’ Compensation lawyers fight to ensure you receive the maximum compensation you are entitled to under the law.
- Wrongful Death – When you lose a loved one to tragic circumstances – especially when the loss is due to someone else’s negligence – it can be difficult to live with. Not only must you deal with the pain and suffering that comes with the loss of that person’s presence, but you may also have a wide range of costs to deal with. We offer compassionate guidance for your loss as we work to protect your family’s financial security.
Wilmington Personal Injury Lawyers at Rhoades & Morrow Pursue Justice and Compensation for Victims of Negligence
Our firm has built a reputation for personal service, respect for our clients and their needs, integrity, and success resulting in millions of dollars for injured victims. We are ready to help you with the aggressive representation you need to get back on your feet. Call us now at 302-427-9500 or contact us online for a free legal consultation.
The Wilmington personal injury lawyers at Rhoades & Morrow handle a broad range of accident injury and work injury cases throughout Delaware, including Wilmington, Hockessin, Newark, Glasgow, Bear, Middletown, Smyrna, Dover, Milford, Lewes, Georgetown, and Seaford, as well communities in New Castle County, Kent County, and Sussex County.